Big Data & IoT
Implementing a Big Data road-map can be challenging. Aside from having in-house talent experienced in these technologies & trends, it is also important to have a plan that will succeed. That is why clients rely on Hinditron’s experience and expertise in delivering a sound strategy that not only leverages your existing investments but also charts a clear and achievable path to modernization.
90% of the data in the world was created in the past 2 years.
Most organizations only process about 12% of their data – which means 88% of the data is either not collected or analzyed to make smart business decisions. In an increasing connected and real-time world, decisions need to be made on 100% of the facts and in real-time; to stay competitive and relevant. This is Big Data.
Today we have data coming from new sources including financial and retail transactions, web logs, RFID, sensor networks, social media, call detail records, eCommerce, medical records and more.
This “Big Data” has 3 dimensions:
- Volume– Measured in terabytes, petabytes and exabytes. Records, transactions, tables, files
- Variety– Structured, Unstructured and Semi-structured Data
- Velocity– Batched, Near-time, Real-time and Streaming Data
Hinditron Big Data Solution
Connect, Manage, Analyze, Insights.
Hinditron brings power of automation & DIY (Do-It-Yourself) approach to Big Data. Its end-to-end, selfservice approach makes everyone a super user of Big Data. It connects the power of technologies to real business outcomes, in a fraction of time and cost.
Our solutions are designed to meet your needs and scale up to accommodate your growth. We provide economical solutions, but do not compromise on the core technology components. Our Big Data solutions are built on industry standards and open-source Apache Hadoop & Spark.
Our solutions offer …
- Flexible Storage - Collect and analyze any amount of data in its native format without any up-front data modeling
- Scalable Performance - Hadoop provides a scalable architecture that can grow linearly with your needs using affordable commodity hardware.
- Flexible Analysis - Get value from Historical, Batch & Real-time data using a diverse tool-set ranging from Search, Query, Statistical computation and Machine Learning.
- Ease of Deployment - Deploy our solution to public, hybrid or a private, dedicated or multi-tenant environments.
- Open - Open source & Open standards drive sustainable systems that are compatible with wider Industry initiatives, product manufactures and vendor systems.
- Cost Effective - Hadoop based systems reduce the cost of data management & analysis by up to 90% compared to traditional data management solutions. Open standards enable ease of integration with your existing systems for rapid adoption and lower TCO.
Hinditron offers consulting, implementation, and support services in Big Data Analytics. Hinditron Big Data Service Offerings include:
Big Data Consulting Services
- Evaluation of technology and opting the right platform
- Architecture Assessment and Definition
- Prototyping & Benchmarking
Big Data Implementation Services
- Installing and Configuring Hadoop on new environment
- Developing applications using MapReduce Programming
- Analytical Application Development like web log analysis or social media analysis using Hadoop, Hive etc.
Big Data Support Services
- Hadoop Cluster Monitoring
- Configure Hadoop for performance optimization
- Load data into Hadoop’s Distributed File System (HDFS)
Our solutions have been applied across industry verticals to address the following use-cases.
- Geo-location Analysis
- Real-time Dashboards
- Behaviour Analysis
- Financial Services
- Fraud Detection
- Security Analysis
- Social Media Analysis
- Shopping Analysis
- Advanced Segmentation
- Marketing Optimization
Cisco estimates the IoT will consist of 50 billion devices connected to the Internet by 2020. Hinditron can help you gain deeper insight with analytics to enhance productivity, create new business models, and generate new revenue streams.
We are helping our partners take on the challenge of IIOT (aka Industry 4.0) – transforming their operations via Smart Factories with connected devices that provide critical real-time intelligence. Smart devices drive smart applications and smart decisions that ultimately impact your bottom line.
Areas Of Focus
Big Data for Banking and Financial Services
- Customer data monetization – Gain a 360- degree view of your customer by integrating external unstructured social media data sources with internal structured data sources. Better KYC provides a competitive advantage in servicing and retaining clients.
- Transactions analysis – Big Data enables realtime analysis of transaction data along with market information (trades, prices and news) to allow your business to make smarter decisions.
- Risk Management & Regulatory reporting –With an increasing global presence financial institutions need to monitor, manage and mitigate their risks in an ever changing regulatory environment. Access to data across silos enables quick analysis and assessment to formulate strategy.
Big Data for Manufacturing
- Quality Control – Save costs by monitoring processes & production quality in real-time.
- Predictive Maintenance – Detect impending issue before they impact production and your bottom line.
- Operational Insight – Analyze historical & real-time data to improve operational efficiency and monitor KPIs.
- Failure Analysis – Be able to go back in time and analyze the environment for faults that led up to failures and determine the root case.