Big Data & IIoT
Implementing a Big Data & IIoT road-map can be challenging. Aside from having in-house talent experienced in these technologies & trends, it is also important to have a plan that will succeed. That is why clients rely on Hinditron’s experience and expertise in delivering a sound strategy that not only leverages your existing investments but also charts a clear and achievable path to digitization.
McKinsey estimates the potential impact of IoT to be an aggregated $11 Trillion across business segments over the next 10 years - equivalent to 11% of the world economy.
The internet changed the way people communicate, consume media and make purchases; it has disrupted business models and created new empires that have achieved and surpassed market capital equivalent to businesses built over multiple decades (Google, Amazon, Tesla). Businesses that embraced the internet have benefited from capitalizing on more efficient supply chains, business intelligence and smarter awareness of consumers. Being ahead and on the forefront of a changing landscape proved to be their game changer..
IIoT connects the physical to the digital world and promises to do the same for devices, machines and manufacturing.
Cisco estimates the IoT will consist of 50 billion devices connected to the Internet by 2020. Hinditron can help you gain deeper insight with analytics to enhance productivity, create new business models, and generate new revenue streams.
We are entering a phase in which the confluence of automation, communication, big data and machine learning are radically tipping the scales in favor of businesses that recognize the changing tides, experiment and invest strategically in these technologies.
Hinditron brings power of automation & DIY (Do-It-Yourself) approach to Big Data. Its end-to-end, selfservice approach makes everyone a super user of Big Data. It connects the power of technologies to real business outcomes, in a fraction of time and cost.
Our solutions are designed to meet your needs and scale up to accommodate your growth. We provide economical solutions, but do not compromise on the core technology components. Our Big Data solutions are built on industry standards and open-source Apache Hadoop & Spark.
Most organizations agree that they have to automate & embrace IIoT, but lack the know-how and skill set to address this challenge.
Hinditron offers end-to-end Solutions Consulting. A systematic 5 stage approach to solution development provides the necessary structure and phase gates for organizations to realize incremental progress and Return on Investment (ROI).
We help you address some of the key challenges:
- Complexity - Similar to cloud adoption, companies deploying IIoT are forced to step out of their comfort zone and overcome novel technological challenges and other types of hurdles. As McKinsey observes, with IoT, there are security and privacy concerns, challenges in building customer demand, and a plethora of standards to navigate.
- Integration - The challenge for many lies in understanding the use cases and how to best approach them. A 5-stage technology stack with multiple devices, technology components, protocols makes it difficult to maneuver. Leverage our experience to get unbiased advise and ensure each layer is well integrated to deliver a scalable solution.
- Organizational Change - To reach their potential, many IoT implementations demand comprehensive organizational change. Taking advantage of the benefits of IoT might change a company’s business model or require them to break down barriers between functional areas.
Our solutions have been applied across industry verticals to address the following use-cases.
- Real-time KPI Dashboards & Alerting
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Laboratory Information Management(LIMS) + MES
- Asset Tracking & Management
- BI & Reporting
- Trending & Behavior Analysis
- Geo-location Analysis
- Theft/Fraud Detection
Areas of Focus
Smart Factory / Manufacturing
- Quality Control & Alerting - Save costs by monitoring processes & production quality in real-time.
- Asset Tracking - Track assets in real-time for efficient allocation and routing
- Operational Efficiency & Intelligence - Analyze historical & real-time data to improve operational efficiency and monitor KPIs.
- Predictive Maintenance – Detect impending issue before they impact production and your bottom line.
- Root Cause Analysis – Be able to go back in time and analyze the environment for faults that led up to failures and determine the root case.
Download our white paper on Big Data & IOT for Manufacturing, which has a case study for the Metal-Mining-Cement Industry. Click here.
Smart City / Civic Services
- Resource Management - Monitoring of supply and distribution of resources (like water and electricity), to understand and manage peak load, detect leakage/theft that can impact your bottom-line.
- Waste Management - Monitoring of disposal bins for cost efficient and timely scheduling for cleanup.
- Public Health - Monitoring Water & Air Quality for public health awareness and assistance to first responders.
- Traffic - Monitoring congestion for efficient traffic planning, re-routing and public safety measures.
We are helping our partners take on the challenge of IIoT (aka Industry 4.0) – transforming their operations via Smart Factories with connected devices that provide critical real-time intelligence. Smart devices drive smart applications and smart decisions that ultimately impact your bottom line.
Contact us to help you put a strategy in place to stay and remain competitive.