We have proven expertise in providing Automation & Process Control solutions for the Cement, Metals & Mining Industries. These systems are state-of-the-art, using the latest technology to deliver superior operational controls and intelligence. From automation to enabling mobile factory workers – we can help you.
Our industrial service offerings include interfacing factory lines with intelligent systems, such as recipe management systems, reporting and productivity monitoring systems, databases, PC and web applications, and MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems). With PLC experience across multiple platforms, including Siemens, ABB, Allen Bradley, GE, Beckhoff and more, our engineers are able to provide expert solutions for our customers.
- Control Systems Engineering – Our engineers can help from with Plant requirements analysis to architecting the System/Product solution. We have designed and developed solutions across various process domains.
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)– We produce well-designed and structured code suitable for any factory. Depending on client requirements, we support various IEC 61131-3 compliant language standards including ladder diagram (LD), functional block diagram (FBD), structured text (ST), function blocks (FB), and sequential flow charts (SFC); and that allows for sophistication approaching object oriented code, in terms of reusable code, function based, and class based architectures
- Monitoring, control, tracking and Event logging
- PLC Integration
- Installation & Commissioning
- HMI & SCADA Programming – We develop state-of-the-art HMI & SCADA solutions for our customers. These enable factory floor operators to easily monitor and control the systems. Increases plant safety by implementation of alarms and provides visibility of production data
- GUI generation, Recipe, Alarms, Trends, connectivity to various RDBMS, Interface with third party devices
- Platforms: Siemens, Rockwell, GE, Invensys
- System Integration – Our engineers are experts at helping you integrate from the plant floor to the enterprise level using various communications protocols and technologies. Field bus protocols (Profibus, CAN, TCP/IP, Modbus, Profinet and etc...), Serial communications (RS-232 & RS-485) and Ethernet based.
- Validation & Testing – This is a core part of the service we offer to ensure high standards of accuracy and performance for our clients.
- Simulation based testing
- Development of test plans, test procedures, GUI testing
- Site Deployment & Acceptance Test– Our expert engineers help clients deploy and complete site acceptance tests for projects globally. Clients sometimes rely on us to even help solve post deployment issues on projects where we weren’t involved. We can assist your teams with
- Supervising system installation on site
- Supervising system testing at start-up on site
Custom Development Work
In addition to factory automation, integration, and programming services, we help our clients with their custom software development needs. We excel in the following areas
Remote Monitoring– Pro-actively monitor and track the Laboratory activities in real-time with instant alert mechanisms and system control operations.
- Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) – High end systems which provides data acquisition, data preparation, data management, data presentation, measured value evaluation and data distribution / reporting.
- Operational Intelligence & Predictive Maintenance – a complete Big Data solution for real time Data storage and Analytics, Machine Learning, Decision Management, Various dashboards, and alerts.